Chalkbeat- a nonprofit education news organization
- Who: Motivated undergraduate or graduated students
- What: Serve as summer reporting interns during a 10-week, paid internship from June-August 2018. The internship will offer student journalists the opportunity to work alongside some of the nation's top education journalists in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- How: To apply and learn more, see here.
- Who: Qualified high school seniors who intend to major in computer science at a four-year university in the US.
- What: The Computer Science Summer Institute (CSSI) is an exciting and intense 3-week program. During CSSI you'll learn programming fundamentals directly from Google engineers and even get to design and develop your very own application with fellow participants.
- Cost: CSSI is a free program. Commuter students will receive a travel stipend and will be provided lunch. Residential students will have their housing, transportation and meals covered for the duration of the program.
- How: You can apply here. Applications are open from January 9th-March 2nd, 2018.