- Who: High school aged students who self-identify as female
- What: 3-year intensive focused on the intersection of computer science and science. It had three components: 120 hours of coursework, a 9-month paid internship, and a college and career colloquium.
- How: To apply and learn more, see here.
- The Intern Program Coordinator (PT) is primarily responsible for developing, co-facilitating, and coordinating the high school internship program for the BAM Brooklyn Interns for Arts & Culture (BIAC). The Program Coordinator will be the liaison between the BIAC Intern Instructor, BAM department supervisors, BAM staff mentors, program partners, and interns in support of all program goals and objectives.
- Learn more and apply here
- The American Museum of Natural History is currently hiring for three different positions:
Senior Program Coordinator, NYC Science Research Mentoring Consortium
Internship Lead Facilitator
Educator, Physical Science
- You can find more information on these jobs, as well as other available opportunities here.