We appreciate in-kind donations for our program, fundraising events and supplies for our office. Here are some suggestions on how you can help:
- Ask friends and family to make donations to Futures and Options in your name rather than buying you holiday or birthday presents.
- We are always looking for in-kind gifts of office furniture or supplies, printing services, catering services for events, office space for holding our workshops, college guidance materials and small gifts and incentives for students.
- We welcome samples of your company's products or services to use as auction or gift bag items at fundraising events and/or student and community partner rewards.
- Donate your airline miles and hotel reward points for auctions or raffles.
- Nominate Futures and Options for your company's corporate philanthropy program.
- Run a race and collect sponsorship for Futures and Options, and/or host a friend-raising event at your house (we'll help you organize and plan it!).
- Offer your company's meeting space for board meetings or student workshops.
- Volunteer as a photographer or videographer for any of our events.
If you have any contacts or ideas on how to obtain some of these items, or your company is willing to donate in-kind goods or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily at 212-601-0002.